The Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences program at Northwestern University offers a wide range of courses aimed at developing both the analytic skills of our students and their understanding of business. Graduates leave with an understanding of how different parts of a system interact and how they can be configured to meet a common goal.
With this background, fundamental industrial engineering and management subjects are studied. These include:
- Financial engineering
Within these subjects students will find courses in decision analysis, organizational behavior, probability, and mathematical programming. Supporting courses in allied fields of science and engineering broaden a student’s technical proficiency, while elective courses in social sciences, fine arts, history, and philosophy broadens their background.
- Statistical Learning for Data Analysis
- Quality Improvement by Experimental Design
- Data Science & Analytics
- Foundations of Optimization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 222 other Bachelors in Engineering Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application*
- Official secondary school transcript and school report
- Counselor recommendation
- At least one teacher recommendation
- SAT or ACT scores (OPTIONAL for 2020-22 cycle)
- Official proof of English language proficiency‡ (ONLY for applicants whose first/primary language is not English or whose secondary schooling has not been in English)
International56286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56286 USD per year during 48 months.
National56286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56286 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.