The Construction Management program at California State University Long Beach educational objectives are to produce graduates, who after entering the construction engineering management practice with a knowledge of fundamental construction engineering management principles and current technologies, communication skills and practical construction experience, will:
- Provide substantial contributions to the construction industry.
- Pursue life-long learning through continuing education and/or advanced degrees in construction engineering management or other related fields.
- Continue to develop professionally through participation in professional organizations and/or participation in professional development activities in the industry.
- Progress towards professional certifications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering Management
- Intro to the Engineering Profession
- Academic Success Skills
- General Physics
- Construction Drawing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 479 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete each of the courses in the comprehensive pattern of college preparatory subject requirements with a grade of C or higher prior to high school graduation
- Graduate from high school by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
- Have a minimum “Eligibility Index” to be considered: Graduates of California high schools and other California residents: 3,200 minimum “Eligibility Index” to be considered for non-STEM major and a 3,300 minimum “STEM Eligibility Index” for STEM majors and other non-California residents: 3,570 minimum “Eligibility Index” to be considered
- All transcripts from all institutions attended
- SAT/ACT scores-Domestic Freshmen and International Freshmen graduating from a U.S. high school
International6534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3267 USD per semester during 48 months.
National6534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3267 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2871 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.