There is an increasing demand for construction project managers as the industry continues to grow, with more than two million people currently employed in the sector across the UK. The construction project management course is designed to fill this demand, combining technical skills and commercial knowledge, with a focus on practical training.
As you’ll be learning and living in the middle of Britain’s second city, you’ll also gain invaluable, real-life experience of the challenges and opportunities faced by the people and organisations responsible for constructing our built environment.
The Construction Project Management (Hons) course from Aston University prepares you to be able to manage a project from inception and design through to occupation, working to minimise costs and enhance value for money, delivering projects to the required quality.
On graduation, you could work for UK or global construction organisations such as building and project management consultancies, facilities or asset management, all concerned with the management and business of developing and constructing buildings and other infrastructure.
The transferable management and technical skills developed during your studies will also be attractive to other professions and there is potential for graduates to go into diverse fields such as finance, logistics and general management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Business
- Study and Research Skills
- Building Professional Relationships
- Construction Materials and Surveying
- BIM for Construction
- Construction Constract Management and Administration 1
- Business Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 436 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ANY SUBJECTS: BBC: Standard offer BCC: If the student is also presenting either Core Maths or Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) grade B BCC: Contextual/DTUS offer.
- OR; INCLUDING A SCIENCE OR TECHNICAL SUBJECT: BCC: including a science or technical subject.
- Standard offer CCC: If the student is also presenting either Core Maths or Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) grade B CCC: Contextual/DTUS offer.
- Science or technical subjects include: Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Biology Further Maths, Design Technology, Engineering Science and Electronics, Geography and Geology.
- 29 points and above with 5, 5, 4 in higher level subjects if no science or technical subject studied
- 28 overall points with 5, 4, 4 in higher level subjects including a science or technical subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17050 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK students During placement year: £1,250
- International/EU students During placement year: £2,500
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.