The Computer Science with Business (Hons) programme offered at the Aston University is one of only 13 in the UK to be endorsed as an ITMB programme by the E-skills council, giving our students access to top companies, projects and graduate opportunities. Aston also offers an optional integrated placement year.
You will extend your knowledge beynd the traditional business use of IT and be fully up to speed with new developments with the internet, e-business and distributed computing/multimedia systems.
The Aston University BSc (Hons) Computer Science for Business programme is one of only 16 in the UK to be accredited as an ITMB programme by the Tech Partnership, the UK’s network of employers creating skills for the digital economy. This gives our students access to top companies, projects, employer networking events and graduate opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Economic Environment of Business
- Java Programming Foundations (CB)
- Information Systems and Databases
- Computational Reasoning and Communication
- Introduction to Computer Systems
- Internet Computing
- Mathematics for Computing Professionals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Computer Sciences View 863 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ABB – BBB
- Extended Diploma: DDM. For more details see below.
- 31 overall points and above with 5, 5, 5 in Higher Level subjects
- Maths and English Grade C/4 and above
International17050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17050 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.