Understanding the human side of organisations is central to their performance and effectiveness. As organisations change, grow, divide, develop and operate internationally, professional knowledge of the part played by their people is essential at both operational and board levels.
The Human Resource Management (Hons) offered at the Aston University graduates are in demand from a wide range of organisations that are in need of managers who understand the human side of enterprise. Graduates have gained employment in a variety of positions including Medical HR Assistant, Talent Analyst, HR Consultant, Human Resource Management Coordinator, Busienss Analyst and Graduate Audit Assistant at companies such as Great Ormond Street Hospital, Hilton Worldwide, Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd, BMW, Deutsche Bank and KPMG.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Skills for HRM
- Law for Business
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- Principles of Operations Management
- An Introduction to Business Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 164 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: AAB - ABB
- IB: 32 points overall in the IB diploma with 6,6,5 - 6,5,5 at HL. Minimum scores of 5 in English and maths at Standard level.
- BTEC, Access & other: BTEC Extended Diploma DDD. Access to HE students are eligible to apply for this course.
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at C or above, including Maths Grade C/4 and above and English Language OR English Literature Grade C/4
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.