Students in the Hospitality Management program from The Ohio State University have numerous opportunities for networking with industry professionals and internships through the Hospitality Management Industry Advisory Board. They develop practical skills and build their resumes through experiences on the executive planning team for events such as the Big Dish, Hospitality Listens and Hospitality Tours.
Graduates of the Ohio State hospitality management program are in high demand by the industry. Graduates enter careers in food service, lodging, travel, tourism and event planning. Within each segment of the hospitality industry, management positions are available in accounting, sales, house-keeping, catering and guest services. Hotels, restaurants, resorts, cruise lines, airlines, caterers, and conference and convention centers all offer opportunities for graduates of hospitality management. The supply of graduates with a specialized focus on the hospitality industry is very small compared to the huge demand of this fast growing industry.
- Hospitality Management
- Hotel Systems Management
- Food Production and Management
- Hospitality Marketing
- Service Management
- Casino Operations Management
- Special Events Planning and Management
- Business and Financial Controls
- Principles of Tourism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management View 2277 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International39650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39650 USD per year during 48 months.
National36722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36722 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12485 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.