The International Foundation Year in Business, Social Sciences and Humanities offered by the Unniversity of Sheffield leads to a number of degrees in the Faculty of Social Sciences.
This includes the Management School and the School of Law.
Your programme will be tailored to allow you to prepare for your chosen degree. You will study the most relevant modules to your subject area.
Some of these International Foundation Year in Business, Social Sciences and Humanities modules will be compulsory for progression onto specific degree programmes at the University.
- Critical Reading
- English Skills for University Study 1, 2 and 3 (ESUS)
- Reach Higher (an interdisciplinary group challenge)
- Personal Development Programme (PDP)
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Legal Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 552 other programmes in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Sheffield and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Three term programme - Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.0 with minimum 5.0 in writing (minimum of 4.0 in other skills), or equivalent
- Two term programme - Academic IELTS for UKVI 6.0 (minimum of 5.0 in all skills), or equivalent
- Good high school graduation grades or equivalent. Architecture degree courses require you to submit a portfolio of work on application to the college.
- 5 subjects including relevant subjects, grades B or above (students must be 17 or over). New grades 9 - 6 in English and Maths.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.