Knowledge across a range of disciplines is required by students looking to understand business operations in an international context. Staff at Lincoln aim to provide a supportive and dynamic learning environment to engage and inspire students aspiring to careers in the field.
Students can study a range of topics, including analysis of business data, modern languages, finance, operations management, human resources, strategic management, and marketing. The course focus is on developing the knowledge and skills needed to progress to a career in a professional business environment.
Your Future Career
This BA (Hons) International Business Management course at University of Lincoln is designed to prepare graduates for careers in diverse areas of business. Past students have progressed to roles such as recruitment consultant, operations manager, international wealth adviser, business analyst, and business development manager, while others have continued their studies at postgraduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Business Data
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Trade and International Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 489 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English and Maths. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may also be considered.
- The University accepts a wide range of qualifications as the basis for entry and will consider applicants who have a mix of qualifications.
- We also consider applicants with extensive and relevant work experience and will give special individual consideration to those who do not meet the standard entry qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.