This is a top-up programme intended for graduates of the Academy Profession Degree Programmes in Multimedia Design or Computer Science. The top-up programme earns you a bachelor's degree in Web Development with only 1½ years of additional study.
The programme will give you the competences to work with the construction of modern web applications.
You will learn to work with modern web technologies and coding practices throughout the development process.
As part of your studies, you will also work with database and deployment technologies and with the development process from a design perspective.
As a Bachelor of Web Development at the University College of Northern Denmark you will have skills and knowledge within web in a broad sense, both desktop, mobile etc. and you will find exciting employment opportunities within a rapidly growing industry.
Jobs and careers
Career opportunities within the IT business could be:
- Consultancies or software businesses within the web or IT businesses
- Internal development departments in companies and businesses of any size
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development environments
- Interface design
- Web development, backend programming (for Multimedia)
- Web development, frontend programming (for Computer science)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 7 other Bachelors in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International11268 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5634 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.