The BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design degree at University of Lincoln provides students with the opportunity to develop their practical design knowledge within specialist studios. It is taught by staff who are active professionals and researchers such as Tonia Warsap and Rosie Elvin.
Students can explore the disciplines within the design industry and building technology methods, while developing their own creative, individual style. Their studio learning is enhanced by a programme of lectures and seminars which aim to provide a thorough education in the social and historical context of architecture.
Your Future Career
Interior Architecture and Design graduates have gone on to careers in various areas of the discipline, working in a wide range of interior, architectural, or design practices nationally and internationally. Some choose to continue their studies with a postgraduate degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Process 1.1: Fundamentals and Skills
- Design Process 1.2: Application and Communication
- Design Process 1.3: Consolidation and Agency
- Research Process 1: Principles and Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Interior Design View 251 other Bachelors in Architecture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.