As an AP Graduate in Automation Engineering at the University College of Northern Denmark, you will be able to create safe and innovative solutions for companies by developing and optimising their technical systems and automated facilities.
You will be in charge of practical work, including installing, programming, commissioning, optimising and operating automatic systems in technical production and manufacturing environments.
The programme will give you broad knowledge of the implementation and optimisation of various technical control systems and automated industrial facilities.
As an AP Graduate in Automation Engineering, you can work in both private and public companies, e.g. utility companies and industrial ompanies that manufacture and/or operate, e.g. wind turbines, pumps, robotic welding machines or flexible.
Jobs and careers
- You can apply for jobs in public utilities, light and power companies, automation businesses producing anything from wind turbines to marmalade.
- Automation engineers are in charge of practical installation work such as mounting, commissioning, optimisation and operation of automatic systems in production environments.
- Service and operations may also be included in the job functions of the automation engineers.
- Automation engineers may perform this work either as employees in a production plant or as employees of suppliers or sub-suppliers of such systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- If you receive a letter of acceptance for the AP Degree Programme in Automation Engineering, we would like to offer you a four-week pre-studies course.
- The pre-studies course is a new option for applicants to the Automation Engineering Programme, who have a background in upper secondary education but who don't have the sufficient vocational knowledge required to become a top-notch graduate of Automation Engineering.
- The course will give you a broad understanding of the technical skills that the Automation Engineering Programme is based on.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences View 6 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International12708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6354 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.