Successful marketing lies at the heart of commercial success, and professionals with the skills, knowledge, and creativity to deliver powerful national and international campaigns are highly sought after.
The BA (Hons) Advertising and Marketing degree at University of Lincoln introduces students to the fundamentals of marketing, including buyer behaviour, brand development, the advertising process, media planning, and global marketing. It also enables them to develop vital digital skills.
Studying Advertising and Marketing at Lincoln can lead to careers in communications, marketing, market research, and project management. Previous graduates have taken up roles in agencies including Ogilvy, Airbus, Bosch, Enterprise, Sky, and Sony.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Business Data
- Employability and Careers
- Marketing Research Insights
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 469 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE Advanced Levels: BBC
- International Baccalaureate: 29 points overall
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 Level 3 credits with a minimum of 112 UCAS Tariff points.
- Applicants will also need at least three GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, which must include English and Maths. Equivalent Level 2 qualifications may be considered.
- The University accepts a wide range of qualifications as the basis for entry and will consider applicants who have a mix of qualifications.
- We also consider applicants with extensive and relevant work experience and will give special individual consideration to those who do not meet the standard entry qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.