Why study LLB Law with International Relations at Middlesex University?
Learn about the challenges and opportunities within international relations while you gain the initial qualifications to pursue qualified solicitor or barrister status in England and Wales at the Law with International Relations LLB offered by the Middlesex University.
Recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board as the first stage of professional training, our course equips you with the intellectual knowledge and experience that make up the first stage of professional legal training.
You’ll learn the core principals of law in England and Wales while you develop your knowledge of international relations. You’ll also put theory into practice with work-based modules that will help you develop the hands-on skills and expertise to succeed in the legal profession – both in the UK and internationally.
- This course is recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board as the first stage of professional training, and equips you with the relevant skills and knowledge of that stage.
- You’ll learn the core principles of law in England and Wales along with developing your knowledge on international relations, through online study and face-to-face methods if it’s possible.
- If it’s possible you’ll have the chance to take on work placements or put your skills into action as part of the School of Law’s Clinical Legal Education Programme.
- You will be helped to build you network with our industry links and relationships with high profile, international organisations.
- The LLB Law with International Relations is especially suitable for students interested in pursuing a career within one of the many kinds of multilateral organisation to be found in increasingly globalised societies (e.g. political, diplomatic, regulatory, campaigning, service-providing, health, trade and other agencies, NGOs and charities).
- There are many sectors where a law degree is highly desired, including business (Human Resources, Tax and Insurance), charity, managementadministration, the Civil Service, education and government. You might choose to pursue a career as a Solicitor, Barrister, Legal Executive, Paralegal, or in a community advisory role.
- English Legal System
- Legal Method
- Contract Law
- Public Law
- Criminal Law
- EU Law
- Theories of International Relations
- Land Law
- Equity and Trusts
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Legal Studies View 576 other Bachelors in International Relations in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Middlesex University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Levels: BBC-BBB
- BTEC: DMM-DDM
- 112 UCAS points
- GCSE Grade C/4 in English
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.