Why study LLB Commercial Law at Middlesex University?
The Commercial Law LLB at the Middlesex University gives you the initial skills and qualifications to pursue qualified solicitor or barrister status in England and Wales.
Commercial law courses give you the foundational skills and training to advance your career in commercial law, commerce or business – and our LLB Commercial Law is recognised as the first stage of professional legal education by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board.
Building a specialist understanding of commercial law, you’ll enhance your awareness of the various contexts in which the law operates. You’ll also learn to analyse and evaluate a variety of legal systems through work-based and skills-based modules. Here, you’ll gain hands-on experience that’s relevant to both the legal profession and the wider commercial sectors.
- This LLB Commercial Law is recognised as the first stage of professional legal education by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board.
- You’ll enhance your awareness of the various contexts in which the law operates. You’ll also learn to analyse and evaluate a variety of legal systems through work-based and skills-based modules.
- Opportunity to transfer to one of our overseas campuses in Mauritius or Dubai for a year
- You’ll be at the heart of legal innovation, with plenty of support from tutors who are nationally and internationally-recognised experts in their chosen fields of law.
- Take part in national and international mooting and mediation competitions. You can also experience the buzz and atmosphere of the court room in our specialist chambers located inside Hendon Town Hall.
- LLB Commercial Law is especially suitable for students interested in pursuing a career within a commercial legal practice or employed in in-house legal services. It is also a major asset for students who wish to take a solid foundation in legal understanding and skills into management, consultancy or entrepreneurship.
- There are many sectors where a law degree is highly desired, including business (Human Resources, Tax and Insurance), charity, management administration, the Civil Service, education and government. You might choose to pursue a career as a Solicitor, Barrister, Legal Executive, Paralegal, or in a community advisory role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Legal System
- Law of Contract
- Legal Method
- Public Law
- Criminal Law
- EU Law
- English and International Commercial Law
- Land Law
- Equity and Trusts
- UK Company Law
- Global Trade Law
- Advanced Mooting and Advocacy
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Business Law Legal Studies View 142 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: BBC-BBB
- BTEC: DMM-DDM
- 112 UCAS points
- GCSE Grade C/4 in English
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- EU Full-time: £14,000 per year
- UK Part-time: £77 per taught credit
- International/EU Part-time: £117 per taught credit
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.