Midwifery is one of the oldest and nicest professions in the human history. The experts help the future mothers during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum time.
The Midwifery program from University of Pécs is automatically accepted in the European Union. Students may obtain a degree in a shortened time due to the fact, that in accordance with the binding Hungarian acts, the duration of the study program can be shortened on prior learning assessment and accreditation but in the best quality, with a simple application procedure and a reasonable tuition fee.
The education is practice-oriented with modern demonstration devices and clinical practice experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Knowledge
- Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Related Specialized Nursing Knowledge
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Clinical Genetics
- Intensive Therapy
- Developmental Neurology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form with photo
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport
- Medical documents (General Medical Certificate, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C, chest X-ray medical results, Hepatitis B vaccination card)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- Application fee: EUR 200
- Registration fee: EUR 100
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.