Why study BA International Business Honours at Middlesex University?
You will study within a truly international Business School with the support of expert tutors who bring extensive international experience drawn from across the business disciplines.
The International Business Honours degree offered at the Middlesex University is focused on global strategy, cultural communication and intercultural ethics and through studying a broad range of modules you will learn the fundamentals of marketing, human resource management, economics, operations management and accounting. You will also develop the professional communication skills required to succeed in a fast-paced international business environment.
Career OpportunitiesThe International Business graduates find themselves working in a wide range of industries, predominantly in organisations that have an international profile. Previous graduates have gone on to find success in roles such as Investment Banking Analyst, Restaurant Owner, New Product Developer, Finance Assistant, Vehicle Purchaser, Market Researcher, Marketing Manager, Assistant Procurement Officer, and also in Sales. You could be working in organisations like:
- Mitchells & Butlers
- Liaison Financial Services
- House of Lords
- Chamber of Commerce
- Quadrange Research
- Limehouse Thai
- Capital Partners
- Spring Lodge Hotel
- Financial Concepts of Business
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Principles of International Business Management
- People Management
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- International Business Environment
- Operations and Information Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Trade and International Business
- Global Organisations
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Business Law
- Accounting and Finance for Business
- International Business Strategy
- International Management and Ethics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- Small Business Going Global
- Strategic Management Accounting
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Business Law International Business View 535 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: BCC-BBC
- BTEC: DMM
- 104 UCAS points
- GCSE Grade C/4 in English
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.