- Building on your Physics (Honours) program at the University of Southern Queensland, you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge through research. You will conduct, and report on, a research project under the supervision of a staff member with the appropriate expertise.
- The Honours program will give you an appreciation of the professional standards required of the practising scientist, and the ethical challenges presented by modern science and technology.
- You will also participate in research teams, review professional literature in the field, be introduced to and apply advanced experimental or observational research methods, and have opportunities to make contact with the wider scientific community in the local region, elsewhere in Australia or overseas.
- As a graduate you may find career opportunities as a scientist working for industry or government, technician working in a laboratory or in the field, teacher (in combination with appropriate education studies), meteorologist (subject to appropriate government training), researcher or academic (subject to appropriate postgraduate qualifications), or self-employment providing scientific and/or technical services.
- Psychology Honours Project
- Advanced Research Approaches
- Psychological Interventions
- Assessment and Interview Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesPhysics Applied Mathematics Natural Sciences View 128 other Bachelors in Natural Sciences in Australia
- Subject pre-requisite: English (Units 3 & 4, C), or equivalent
- 3-year degree or equivalent in the area of Honours study from a recognised institution, with a minimum GPA of 5.0 (credit)
- Candidates must have both supervisory and honours committee approval prior to enrolment.
- Satisfaction of admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
International34800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24640 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24640 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Commonwealth supported - AUD 8021
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.