The core curriculum of the program offered by the University of Maryland Eastern Shore is developed from courses offered in the Departments of Agriculture, Food and Resource Sciences; Business, Management and Accounting; and Mathematics and Computer Science.
By combining these areas in the curriculum, the agribusiness program is designed to: (1) meet the requirements for agribusiness competency essential for today's production agriculture, and (2) provide students sufficient expertise to allow them to enter management levels of diverse agribusiness firms. In addition, the curriculum includes a broad range of elective courses, which allows the student in agribusiness to structure a program consistent with his/her personal interests and goals.
Agribusiness students are also strongly encouraged to be involved in an internship or cooperative education program with a university-approved agribusiness firm, a federal or state agency, or an international organization during their junior or senior year. This arrangement provides students with training, experience, and a first-hand look at various career opportunities.
A degree in Agribusiness prepares students to teach, to conduct research, to pursue graduate and professional degrees, to work in government and business, and numerous other related jobs such as: Business and Technology, Marketing and Management, International Trade and Development, Economic Research, Commodity Brokerage, Computer Science, Public Relations Specialist, Market Forecaster, Technical Representative, Extension Educator, Market Reporter, Financial Analyst, and Financial Representative.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Plant Science Lab
- Agricultural Economics
- Engineering Principles Applied to Agriculture
- Quantitative Methods in Agribusiness
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural Price Analysis
- Marketing Agricultural Products
- International Agricultural Markets, Trade and Development
- Farm Management
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Policy
- Intermediate Micro Economic Theory
- Introduction to Computer Use
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Agribusiness View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.