If you have an International Undergraduate Program in Management profile and ambition for an outstanding global career, this International Undergraduate Program in Management at Catholic University of Portugal is the right path for you.
Why perform the International Undergraduate Program:
- Study in a globaly established Top European Business School;
- International and Multicultural exposure;
- Strong connections with a global job market;
- Customized Bachelor Program;
- Merit Scholarships attributed according to Academic Performance;
- Open door policy and personalized attention from faculty, staff and mentors.
Take full advantage of opportunities to raise your international and multicultural exposure with additional program features such as:
- Summer Schools in partner institutions;
- Short term summer internships taking place in multinational companies and NGOs located in Portugal or abroad;
- Mentoring Program where you can benefit from the experience of an alumnus who boasts over 10 years of professional experience and an outstanding global career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The study plan is designed to allow you to make your path and define your personal learning experience:
- Common Foundation first semester;
- Choice of Management or Economics track for the following 3 semesters;
- Highly customizable final year.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Bird and Visa Applicants: 26 November - 31 March
- Non-Visa Applicants Deadline: 1 April - 31 May
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 10 other Bachelors in Economics in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Simple photocopy of identification tax number (or any other fiscal identification document)
- Photocopy of identification tax number (or any other fiscal identification document)
- A photograph
- Declaration, under oath, that the applicant is eligible as "international student"
- Secondary School Diploma with complete list of courses (courses taken and their classification) and final classification*
- Certificate of the marks obtained in the final national secondary school exam (if applicable in the country) *
- Payment of Application Fee (if not admitted the amount is non-refundable)
International6150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6150 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA6150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6150 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.