The Hospitality Business major at Southern New Hampshire University prepares you for management careers in the field and equips you with the expertise to become a successful entrepreneur or small business owner. The unique facilities, diversely experienced faculty and practical curriculum will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a hospitality industry leader.
Elect the BS in Hospitality Business alone or choose a concentration in:
- Hotel and convention management: The hotel and convention management concentration prepares students to pursue careers as hotel and convention managers, special event managers, and tradeshow or exhibition managers.
- Restaurant management: The restaurant management concentration within the hospitality business BS program provides a solid background in management practices in restaurants and food service operations.
Internships & Outcomes
With a degree in hospitality business from SNHU, you'll be qualified to work in a variety of hospitality industries: airlines, arenas, beverage distribution, casinos/gaming, conference centers, cruise lines, event planning, golf resorts, hotels, restaurants, retail, spas, stadiums and wineries.
Industry experiences provide a bridge between the classroom experience and careers. SNHU hospitality business graduates have interned with or been hired by a range of organizations including:
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Cannes Film Festival
- Carlo's Bakery, Hoboken, N.J.
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Global Vision Hotels
- Hilton Hotels and Resorts
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Geography of Global Cultures
- Commercial Food Production
- Rooms Division Management
- Food and Beverage Operations Management
- Hospitality Facilities Management
- Financial Analysis for the Hospitality Industry
- Experiential Learning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 235 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United States
All transcripts submitted must be official or attested copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be issued by the institution in a sealed and stamped envelope.
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.