The department runs post graduate programs in Structural and Transportation Engineering. The Civil Engineering Department at Birla Institute of Technology and Science has established state-of-art laboratories which can provide opportunities for the students at all levels to get acquainted with the latest developments in various avenues of Civil Engineering. In addition to teaching and instruction, the faculty is also engaged in active research with an aim to generate innovative concepts and ideas or apply the existing technologies to new applications. The department has a number of ongoing/completed/applied research projects and industrial consultancy work from various agencies. The department also organizes Conferences / Workshop for professional interaction.
- Water Resources
- Image Processing and G.I.S.
- Disaster Management
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 16 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination, such as General
- Secondary Education Certificate of Ministry of Education, UAE or Senior
- School Certificate of CBSE, New Delhi, India or its equivalent.
- Copy of the 10th Grade mark sheet.
- Passport copy (first 3 pages and last page). Candidates, who do not possess a valid Passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will email the required Passport pages on or before the last date.
- Candidates applying under the GCC category must submit the passport copy of the parent residing in the GCC country with valid Residence Visa Stamp
- Application Fee 59$ (220 AED)
International12250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6125 USD per semester during 48 months.
National12250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6125 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 22500 AED per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.