The undergraduate degree in Early Childhood Education at Florida International University Online addresses the development of the whole child. You’ll learn about cognitive, language and social/emotional development of young children, as well as general and early education theory and practices.
- Your undergraduate degree will prepare you for careers in childcare, child development, and early education for children from birth to age 8.
- FIU’s meaningful and engaging curriculum includes courses on classroom management, development, assessment techniques, family engagement, children with special needs, cultural diversity and literacy development. This degree is completely online, so you can study anywhere, anytime.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classroom Management
- Cultural/Social Foundations of Education
- Educational Psychology
- General Instruction Decision Making
- Principles and Practices
- Teaching Students with Exceptionalities in Inclusive Settings
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Sustainable Development Early Childhood Education View 8 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $30 application fee.
- Official SAT or ACT scores.
- Official high school transcripts.
- Official English Language Proficiency exam scores (TOEFL or IELTS).
- NACES official course-by-course evaluation and translation of college transcripts.
- If you have less than 60 transferrable college credits, you must also submit official high school transcripts with translation.
International345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 345 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 345 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State228 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 228 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.