The advanced levels consolidate knowledge and encourage experimentation. The program fosters development of one's individual artistic voice, vision and and excellence, resulting in the production of a strong portfolio.
Students interested in the exploration of printmaking techniques will have an opportunity to engage in projects that allow them to focus on developing personal style and content. Students are encouraged to experiment and work collaboratively.
By completing the professional Art - Printmaking degree at Slippery Rock University with a concentration in printmaking, students can choose their careers in art education, art studio/gallery management, design and more.
Teacher Education programs at Slippery Rock University are fully accredited by the State of Pennsylvania through the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- North American Art History Credits
- The Renaissance Tradition Credits
- Foundations of Modern Art Credits
- Early Modern Art Credits
- Art Since 1945 Credits
- Basic Studio Drawing Credits:
- 2-D Design Credits
- 3-D Design Credits
- Basic Studio Painting Credits
- Basic Studio Photography Credits
- Basic Studio Printmaking Credits
- Basic Studio Metalsmithing Credits
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 2384 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay $30 USD application fee in the application portal. (non-refundable)
- Submit official, English-translated copies of all secondary course work completed, including subjects listed and marks earned, secondary school certificates, diplomas and examinations results.
- All non-native speakers of English must submit an official score report
International15432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7716 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7716 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7716 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3858 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Grove City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.