About the Program
The Applied Sciences in Engineering program of Rutgers University is designed to fill a broad set of educational needs that is not covered by one of the other majors. Some possible focus areas that students can customize to fit their interests and goals include: construction management, operations research, IT, packaging, and premed. Other fields may be covered to meet the special interests of engineering students.
The Rutgers name is recognized everywhere, and a Rutgers degree makes a great first impression. We’ve built our academic reputation on solid accomplishments:
- Rutgers is a member—so are Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley—of the prestigious Association of American Universities, the 61 leading research universities in North America.
- More than 175 Rutgers research centers support pioneering work in stem cells, climate change, DNA analysis, and more.
- Rutgers’ international reputation draws top students from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
General Chemistry for Engineers
- Expository Writing
- Analytical Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 1345 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International34748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17374 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17374 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State14354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7177 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.