Construction engineering is differentiated for Construction Management from the standpoint of the use of mathematics, science and engineering to analyze problems and design a construction process. The Construction Engineering & Management program is offered at
Construction engineers build many of the things that people use every day. Construction engineering involves many aspects of construction including: commercial, residential, bridges, airports, tunnels, and dams. It is an extremely large industry that provides employment and business opportunity to many and continues to grow.
As an Oklahoma State University student, you will find many internship and employment opportunities. Looking to build your professional network and cover college costs? Review part-time or work-study position openings, including both on- and off-campus jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Construction Simulation
- Construction Business Management
- Construction Contracts and Specifications
- Contract Administration
- Construction Equipment Management
- Concrete Formwork Design
- Construction Estimating
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 479 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Completed Admission/Scholarship application
- Copy of Passport Bio page
- English proficiency test (PBT/IBT TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official high school transcript (average GPA 3.0 and above). Transcripts must be submitted in original language and translated to English.
- College transcript from each institution attended (if you have earned college-level credit). Transcripts must be submitted in original language and translated to English.
International45330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45330 USD per year during 48 months.
National38700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38700 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State23180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23180 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.