On BA Graphic Design (Hons) degree from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) our emphasis is on creative problem solving while developing your graphic design skills through both print and digital media. As well as getting to grips with traditional graphics disciplines like typography, editorial, branding and packaging, you’ll work with digital platforms including moving image, website and app concepts.
Many of our graduates have gone on to secure creative roles in leading graphic design and creative agencies, both nationally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Thinking
- Communication Craft Skills
- Design: Culture and Society
- Applied Graphic Design
- Graphic Communication in Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 283 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS: 96-112 points at A2
- BTEC Extended Diploma: MMM-DMM
- BTEC Diploma: DD-D*D*
- Pass Access Course: 96-112 UCAS points
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: Pass including 96-112 points from Higher Level subjects
- IELTS: 6.0 with no component lower than 5.5
- GCSEs: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths and English or equivalent
- Applicants are required to attend a selection day when they will be interviewed with a portfolio- you will be sent an email by our Admissions Office asking you to book onto a selection day event
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Sandwich year out £1,000 (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.