The curriculum exposes students to many aspects of the hospitality industry and instills in them the critical skills required for the modern workplace.
Students complete two professional practicum experiences while pursuing their degree, which provides introductory and supervisory level industry experience. Students are exposed to many aspects of the hospitality industry and to instill in them the critical skills required in today’s workplace.
This Hospitality Management program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Work well with other people
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a desire to help people
- Able to multi-task and are detail-oriented
- Enjoy working in teams
- Meeting and event planner
- Catering manager
- Hotel/lodging manager
- Restaurant manager or owner/operator
- Club Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Service
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Foodservice Sanitation
- Events and Facilities Administration
- Hospitality Industry Law
- Lodging Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 201 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.