On BA International Hospitality Management (Hons) course from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) you’ll develop your supervisory and managerial skills so that you’re able to thrive in the industry, whether you aspire to work in hotels, resorts, conferences, restaurants or bars based in the UK or all over the world. You’ll also look at current trends in hospitality, corporate hospitality and related business events.
Many of our graduates are now working for large international organisations. The skills you develop on this course will equip you for management roles across the thriving hospitality industry, from major hotel chains to cruise ships, casinos, restaurant groups and nightclubs. Some graduates have moved into careers in marketing or human resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Practice of Hospitality
- Developing professionals in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Exploring Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management
- International Issues in Hospitality
- Marketing & ICT for Visitor Economy Managers
- Talent Management and Employability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management View 1305 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS: 96-112 points at A2
- BTEC Extended Diploma: MMM - DMM
- BTEC Diploma: DD - D*D*
- Pass Access Course: 96 - 112 UCAS points
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: Pass including 96 - 112 points from Higher Level subjects
- IELTS: 6.0 with no component lower than 5.5
- GCSEs: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths and English or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.