The BEng in Electronic Engineering (Hons) programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) focuses on the fundamental principles of electronic engineering and the programming skills necessary for modern embedded system design. It equips you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to thrive in this rapidly evolving field. Benefit from the latest high-quality equipment and facilities available in our new £35m Engineering Innovation Centre.
Electronic Engineering graduates are in greater demand than ever and career options include working in high-value manufacturing in the aerospace industry, in the Ministry of Defence or in research or development.
Careers in digital communications, consumer electronics, security and surveillance, as well as banking and commerce, are also open to graduate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electronic System Applications
- Electronic Systems
- Digital Systems
- Power systems
- Data Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 436 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS: 96-112 points at A2 including grade C in A Level Maths and Physics or STEM
- BTEC Extended Diploma: MMM-DMM in Engineering including Merit in Maths units
- BTEC Diploma: DD - D*D* including Maths units
- Pass Access Course: 96-112 points
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: Pass with 96-112 points from Higher Level subjects including Higher Level 5 Maths and Physics
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSEs: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths and English or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Part-time: £1,540 per 20 credits studied (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.