Throughout the BEng Computer Aided Engineering (Hons) programme offered by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) you will experience and develop analytical skills for design, manufacturing and organisational skills; all essential to the modern graduate engineer.
First year studies provide the core knowledge and skills essential to a thorough understanding of engineering processes and include: manufacturing engineering; electronics; mechanics; engineering drawing; and analytical methods. Subsequently, competence is further developed by taking more specialised CAE modules in computer-aided design, finite element analysis and simulation. Final year projects encourage detailed exploration of your own specific areas of interest.
Our close links with industry mean everything you’ll learn reflects current best practice - especially as you’ll be taught by staff with successful careers in the aerospace and automotive industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Applications
- Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Science
- Operations Management
- Instrumentation and Interfaces
- Software Development
- Design and Manufacture
- Further Engineering Mathematics and Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 825 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our typical offer is 104-112 UCAS Points including Maths and Physics at C or STEM at C. We operate a flexible admissions policy and treat everyone as an individual. This means that we will take into consideration your educational achievements and predicted grades (where applicable) together with your application as a whole, including work experience and personal statement. General Studies accepted
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit including Maths units.
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction*, Distinction including Maths.
- Pass Access Course: 106-112 UCAS Points
- International Baccalaureate:Pass Diploma with 104112 UCAS points from Higher Level Subjects and HL5 in required subject.
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths & English or equivalent .
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Part-time: £1,540 per 20 credits studied (UK/EU)
- Sandwich year fees: £1000 (UK/EU)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.