The BA International Tourism Management (Hons) degree from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) will develop your supervisory and managerial skills. This means you'll be ready to succeed in senior roles within tourist attractions, tour operators, market research, and more.
Gain an in-depth understanding of the global tourism industry. Learn the wider socio-cultural, political, economic and environmental contexts in which it operates.
Our graduates have secured senior management roles with some of the biggest global brands in the tourism industry. In recent years they have worked for Merlin Entertainments, British Airways, Disney, DNATA Group, Hilton Hotel group, Manchester Airport Group, Visit England, the New Zealand Tourist Board, Premier Inn, World Travel Holdings and others.
Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism Management in Action
- Developing Professionals in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Exploring Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management
- Tourism Development and Sustainability
- The Tourist: Behaviour and Culture
- Marketing and ICT for Visitor Economy Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 1284 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS: 96-112 points at A2
- BTEC Extended Diploma: MMM - DMM
- BTEC Diploma: DD - D*D*
- Pass Access Course: 96 - 112 UCAS points
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: Pass including 96 - 112 points from Higher Level subjects
- T level: P (C+) - M
- IELTS: 6.0 with no component lower than 5.5
- GCSEs: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths and English or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Part-time: £1540 per 20 credits (UK)
- Sandwich year: £1000 (UK)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.