You’ll build a range of technical and managerial construction expertise, along with up to date knowledge of legislation and regulations – the byelaws, health and safety regulations and legal and financial implications of construction projects. We’ll also prepare you to lead multidisciplinary teams and deliver with confidence in complex environments.
This Construction Management (Hons) course at London South Bank University , accredited by Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), will prepare you for a career in a range of fields within the built environment, including project management, contracting, consultancy and house building. The CIOB is the professional body representing the building industry.
Construction management can be a fantastic career for those who love buildings and working with people and want to work in a professional capacity. Look at London's changing skyline and the demand for professionals in the built environment becomes obvious.
Take a look at some potential careers, including construction manager, in our Prospects section.
The course will enable you to develop a wide range of employability skills. How? Well, we take an applied approach to teaching and learning – and you’ll have lots of opportunities to build your work experience and professional network through an optional placement and an optional summer work placement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction practice
- Surveying and setting out
- Legal and economic context
- Construction technology and materials
- Construction technology and structures
- Building services and environmental science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 70 other Bachelors in Construction Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level CCC or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 45 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK fee: £5550
- International fee: £8940
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.