The in-depth knowledge you acquire and develop in all our teaching modules is informed by real-life practical applications via our industrial links. You’ll graduate with the specialist skills and knowledge base that will set you up for success in a professional career in the wide area of electrical, electronics and computer systems engineering.
This Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Hons) course at London South Bank University will prepare you for a career within many fields of electrical and electronic engineering where electronic systems are in use, such as embedded control systems where large scale integrated circuits are developed ad-hoc and/or integrated with programmed solutions into a whole system to automate the control of complex processes.
Recent graduates from this course have gone onto roles in the transport, entertainment, medical, public sector, public services and supply industries.
Institute of Engineering and Technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Logic Design
- Electronic Principles
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics and Modelling
- Circuits, Signals and Systems
- Principles of Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 402 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBB including Mathematics and/or Physical Sciences (120 UCAS points) or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM, including Level 3 Mathematics and Physical Sciences (128 UCAS points) or;
- EAL Technical Extended Diploma in Engineering Technologies, D, including: Further Engineering Mathematics; Electrical and Electronic Engineering Principles; and other options relevant to Electrical and Electronic Engineering or;
- Access to HE qualifications with distinctions in 24 credits and merits in 21 credits, with at least 3 distinctions in Mathematics and 3 merits in Physical Science subjects (D24 + M21 totalling to 122 UCAS points) or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 120 UCAS points and including Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK fee: £6935
- International fee: £11175
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.