- Specialist staff with great industry contacts.
- Work collaboratively with industry partners and related LSBU creative courses.
- Our multi-million pound Elephant Studios with facilities including Sound Studio and kit room for you to hire industry-standard equipment.
- Flexible routes allow specialisation: Take the BA (Hons) route for a creative sound design or BSc (Hons) for specialisation in technical development BSc.
Production lecturers are all actively involved in electronic music production, media sound design and live music shows. Contextual lecturers publish research in relevant areas, such as popular music studies.
We maintain close links with industry and often invite guest speakers to give lecturers on their experiences and expertise in the industry. Recent speakers include:
- Tony Nwchukwu (CD-R / Attica Blues)
- Marco Pasquariello (Snap Studios)
- Christiano Sossi (XYZ studios, post-production).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sample and Sequence
- Creative Music Technology
- Contemporary Music Industry
- Studio Production: Recording
- Studio Production: Mixing
- Sound Design: Specialism
- Music Image Text
- Research Project
- Professional Practice
- Advanced Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Media Studies & Mass Media View 482 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or;
- BTEC National Diploma MMM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions 36 Merits or;
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 106 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs Grade 4 or above)
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14470 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.