- As part of the course, you’ll have the opportunity of work experience in a consultancy role with a British-based company.
- Professional accreditation – the course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing provide exemptions for professional qualifications.
- We support entrepreneurs – you can develop a ready-to-fund business plan or undertake consultancy as a final year marketing project.
- Our unique 'give back' culture means you can build relationships with small and medium enterprises and alumni.
If you’re looking for a role in marketing, you’ll be equipped to apply for roles in corporate marketing, advertising, public relations and market research. Marketing executives help develop marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. The work can be exceptionally varied – from sourcing and placing adverts, to producing marketing materials such as leaflets and e-newsletters, to organising events.
Excellent writing and confident presentation skills are essential to work in marketing. Good people skills are also a must as networking is particularly important. So is having a creative and adaptive mind. A traditional career path leads from marketing executive to senior marketing executive, then to marketing manager, and finally to marketing director. However the marketing industry is very broad, with many companies in all different sectors requiring varying degrees of marketing expertise, so options for progression vary considerably.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing in a digital world
- Concepts of Management
- People and organisations
- Business economics
- The consumer behaviour analyst
- The communications manager
- The insight manager
- The innovation and product manager
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 448 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 106 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14470 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK/EU £6935
- International £10852
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.