Electronic Engineering (Hons) offered at Coventry University aims to deliver strong academic content, conveyed with a strong factual focus with the aim of preparing you, upon successful completion, to take on the challenges present in the many fields of engineering and research which require electronic engineering graduate expertise.
Upon successful completion, your career options could range from traditional circuit design engineering, electronic manufacturing, through to integrating, installing, and maintaining system solutions based on electronics for a multitude of different industries, including the manufacture of audio recording systems, mobile phones, embedded microprocessor systems, control and security applications and electronic controllers for vehicles.
The practical and professional focus of the course aims to allow you to demonstrate your capability to future employers. Course content is regularly reviewed by the university and other professional organisations, including the IET.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Programming for Engineers
- Control and Instrumentation
- Embedded System Design and Development
- Communications Systems Principles
- Manufacture of Electronic Systems for Regulatory Compliance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- 30 June - Late applications deadline
- 4 July - UCAS Extra closes
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 395 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level: BBB(Beng), ABB(MEng) To include Mathematics and one from Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Engineering, Further Mathematics, Computer Science, Computing or Design Tech. Excludes General Studies.
- BTEC: DMM(BEng), DDM(MEng) in an Engineering subject, to include Merits in 'Calculus to Solve Engineering Problems' and 'Further Engineering Mathematics' units.
- IB Diploma: 29 points (BEng); 31 points (MEng) to include Mathematics and one from Physics, Chemistry, Design Technology and IT at a higher level.
- Access Grades: To include 30 Level 3 credits (BEng); 30 Level 3 credits all at merit or above (MEng) in Mathematics or Physical Science units. Plus GCSE English Language and Mathematics at grade 4 or above.
- GCSE requirement: Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 9-4 including English and Mathematics, or specified equivalents.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18050 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.