What will you do?
By taking this Environmental Policy and Management program from the University of Adelaide you will:
- research how humans affect natural environments
- explore approaches to conservation and sustainability
- create policy and plans for managing environmental problems
- learn about climate change, biodiversity, population growth and resource scarcity.
There are also travel opportunities. We offer exchanges and study tours where you’ll tackle real-life problems in vulnerable communities.
Where could it take you?
Environmental expertise is in demand. You could spend your days outdoors as a park ranger or draw up plans for big business and government. You might set up programs to restore habitats for local wildlife. Perhaps you’ll work towards sustainability in remote communities, build policy around renewable energy, or get involved with ecotourism.
Graduates find successful careers in numerous roles. Potential Careers are listed below.
The University of Adelaide Careers Service prepares, inspires and empowers students to achieve successful career transitions and connect with industry.
National Parks / Ranger, Climate and Ecosystem Modeller, Conservation Officer, Conservation Scientist, Corporate Sustainability Professional, Fisheries and Marine Officer, Forester, Strategic Planning Officer, Sustainability Manager, Green Design Professional, Natural Resource Manager, Natural Resource Planner, Catchment Management, Environmental Consultant, Environmental Management, Environmental Project Officer, Government or Corporate Policy Adviser
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geographies of Globalisation
- Footprints on a Fragile Planet
- Economy Environment and Place
- Environmental Management
- Cities and Sustainability
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Public Policy Environmental Management View 12 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Rank (International)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)
- United Entrance Certificate (UEC) [Malaysia]
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level
International41000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41000 AUD per year during 36 months.
National12815 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12815 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.