The completer program is offered fully online for part- and full-time students. Expert faculty and administrators work closely with students to equip them to meet the future challenges of professional nursing and influence the future of health care.
Graduates of the Nursing for Registered Nurses program offered from Kent State University will be able to:
- Acquire competencies based on professional standards to assume the role of the professional nurse and for career advancement, including graduate studies.
- Apply the nursing process in providing evidence-based, culturally sensitive care to promote health and adaptation of individuals, families, groups and communities.
- Registered nurses
- Teaching assistants, postsecondary
- Information and Patient Care Technology for Professional Nursing Practice
- Inquiry and Research for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Professional Nursing Role Development
- Leadership/Management for the Professional Nurse
- Health Promotion for Professional Nursing Practice
- Population-based Nursing for Professional Nursing Practice
- Health Maintenance and Restoration for Professional Nursing Practice
- Health Care Policy
- Capstone Clinical Course for Professional Nursing Practice
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 184 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
- The freshman admission policy on the Kent Campus is selective. Admission decisions are based upon the following: cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, strength of high school college preparatory curriculum and grade trends.
- The Admissions Office at the Kent Campus may defer the admission of students who do not meet admissions criteria but who demonstrate areas of promise for successful college study. Deferred applicants may begin their college coursework at one of seven regional campuses of Kent State University.
- A copy of your Passport Biographical Page.
- English Language Proficiency scores
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate/Diploma/Attending Certificate (Certified English translation and original language).
- Secondary School Transcripts/detailed mark sheets (Certified English translation and original language).
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.