The Commerce and Business Administration program offered by The University of Alabama is designed to provide you with a broad understanding of business that could lead to a career in:
- Management (Hotel, Business or Product Management)
- Human Resources
- Marketing (Advertising, Public Relations, Recruitment or Sales)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Distance Learning Seminar
- Microcomputer Applications
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Business Calculus
- Principles of Accounting
- Statistical Data Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce View 218 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Complete your Online Application and pay the application fee.
- 2-3 days after completing the application, check the email account that you listed on your application. You will be sent your CWID (Identification number) via email.
- Copy of your passport
- Relevant visa and immigration documents (this includes PR card, current visa, or F-1/ J-1 visa request and supporting documents.)
- All students must meet the English proficiency requirements.
International375 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 375 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National375 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 375 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.