Through your coursework, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate, select, and apply analytical and measurement methods/tools and system development lifecycle methodologies to meet organizational needs
- Research, assess, recommend, select, and implement information technology that aligns with organizational needs, provides continuity, and meets business objectives
- Effectively communicate verbally, visually, and in writing to determine stakeholders' business requirements, explain how the requirements will be met, and provide ongoing information
- Protect organizations' critical information and assets responsibly by integrating cyber security best practices and risk management throughout global enterprises
- Plan, execute, and evaluate technology solutions to achieve strategic goals by managing high-performing teams and projects
- Information Systems in Organizations
- Foundations of Information Systems Management
- Ethics in Information Technology
- Software and Hardware Infrastructure Concepts
- Relational Database Concepts and Applications
- Enterprise Architecture
- Telecommunications in Information Systems
- Information Systems Project Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology Cyber Security View 309 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Secondary education (high school graduation): If you have earned fewer than 24 transferable credits at a U.S. college or university, you must verify your completion of the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education by doing one of the following:
- Requesting an evaluation from an approved international credit evaluation service
- Providing official transcripts showing completion of the U.S. General Education Development, known as the GED, exam with a passing score
International14970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State9180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.