The Pre School Education programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya focuses on education during the first 6 years of a child's life, while holders of a degree in Primary Education are responsible for education between the ages of 6 and 12.
After graduation you may decide to either enter the job market (in Spain you must hold this official qualification to work as a teacher) or pursue a master's degree (in any country within the European Higher Education Area) and afterwards start your doctoral thesis.
Our education is target-based. The Bachelor's Degree in Pre-Primary Education will provide:
- A sound command of all applicable course content, always from a global perspective.
- Techniques to ensure peaceful co-existence in the classroom through emotional education and autonomy.
- The ability to recognise child language development and potential difficulties.
- Out-of-classroom skills relating to school organisation, tutoring sessions for parents or your relationship with other education agents. Preparation for the demands of today's society.
If you are a people person and feel the world of education is your calling, the Bachelor's Degree in Pre-Primary Education is right for you.
The following are some of the aptitudes our students share:
- An interest in teaching
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sensitivity towards artistic expression
- Ability to relate to others
- Observation skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Skills l: Written Expression
- Communication Skills Ill: English Language
- Antropology: Anthropology of Education
- Education l: Teaching and the Curriculum
- Psychology l: Bases Of Preschool Psycological Development
- Sociology l: Sociology of Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 20 other Masters in Education in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International6900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.