Structured into 5 years, the timetables are aligned in such a way that you may complete both degrees at the same time. After your 4th year you will receive the first official degree in Business Administration and Management, and at the end of the 5th, the Bachelor's Degree in Law. The Business Administration and Law programme from UIC Barcelona commands the confidence of numerous companies, firms and organisations, which stand as proof of the project's quality.
Due to the demanding, ambitious curricular design, you are only eligible for admission to this double bachelor's degree if your academic record shows you have a considerable capacity for work. The characteristics that define a double-degree student include:
- A commitment to day-to-day work.
- Vibrancy, entrepreneurial ability and versatility.
- Capacity for work and determination.
- Professional ambition and personal commitment.
The Double Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management and Law produces professionals with broad academic horizons and extensive knowledge of business and law. In addition to identifying professionals with healthy ambition and a high capacity for work, this type of course trains future law professionals and provides them knowledge of accounting and finance. If you want to pursue a career in business, you will have a good legal foundation on which to make decisions. We train individuals with a highly sought after job profile in fields such as: finance, human resources; in offices, consultancy firms and international organisations.
- History of Economics
- Constitutional Law
- English for Lawyers
- History of Law and of the Institutions
- Civil Law
- International Public Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- The admission period starts in November and ends when the enrolments close.
- Enrolment: Between June and September
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Law Civil & Private Law View 12 other Bachelors in Civil & Private Law in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the admission application form
- Admission test: It consists of a test and a personal interview.
- If you have been admitted, we will send you an official letter so that you can reserve your place by paying 20% of the enrolment fee for the first year.
- To become officially enrolled you must legalise and authorise a series of documents depending on your country of origin and studies.
- If you are from outside the European Union, to enrol officially at UIC Barcelona you must have your upper-secondary qualification officially recognised.
- If you are from the European Union, you must contact the UNED to process your credentials. These credentials are what European students need to study at a Spanish university.
International12765 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12765 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA12765 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12765 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.