A physioterapist has the chance to increase the quality of life of persons, work that involves a permanent contact with patients and with other health care professionals. That's the reason why we want to to grow up in a personal level, making the responsibility and commitment your strengths and promoting your critical mind.
The Physiotherapy programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya prepares participants to enter the workforce by teaching them the reflective and analytical skills which are necessary in order to work with patients to find the best solutions.
For that reason, it is important that students develop a sense of responsibility and commitment faced with our ever-changing society, while at the same time fostering the self-critical skills that enhances their learning. The UIC places a strong emphasis on teamwork in order to ensure successful interdisciplinary collaboration throughout students’ professional careers.
All candidates who meet the general requisites and have completed the required access routes will be able to apply for entry. However, the recommended background is that of a person with previous studies in the area of health sciences, with a vocational attitude in relation to science and health and the following skills:
- Discipline, memory and dedication
- Agile decision-making
- Psychological qualities and empathy
- Emotional balance
- Interest in research
- Responsibility and observation skills
- Sensitivity to the pain of others
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Procedures for Physiotherapy Interventions
- Basic Physiotherapy
- General Anthropology
- Molecular and Cellular Physiology Applied to Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Assessment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 19 other Masters in Health Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International7560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7560 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA7560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7560 EUR per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.