The curriculum of the Nursing programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya combines theory and hands-on experience in simulation laboratories. You will have the opportunity to choose the area of nursing in which you would like to grow professionally. These are our values:
- Scientific rigour
ObjectivesWe believe in your ability to become a nursing professional capable of providing efficient solutions. Our education is target-based. The Bachelor's Degree in Nursing will provide:
- Knowledge of how to assess and evaluate people in a holistic manner.
- A command of patient care , which will help you promote, restore and maintain optimal health.
- Perspective when selecting and integrating your health knowledge and making value judge-ments.
- The ability to identify altered health conditions.
- Knowledge of how to develop programmes aimed at educating people, families and community and promoting wellness.
- The ability to handle, analyse and disseminate research that enhances nursing-related knowledge and practices.
You will be qualified to become a full health care team member or develop competences in other set-tings:
- Public and private hospitals
- Public and private social health centres
- Mental health facilities
- Primary care centres
- Health education in primary and secondary schools
- Teacher at a vocational training centre (health care training courses)
- Self-employed home care worker
- Care homes and centres for the elderly
- Institutions for the mentally and physically handicapped
- Pre-hospital and emergency services
- Occupational risk prevention services
- Professional associations
- Patient associations
- Prison facilities
- University-based schools of nursing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Simulation Labs
- Biology of Caregiving
- Communication and Knowledge Management
- General Anthropology
- Structure and Function of the Human Body
- Nursing Care Methodology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 4 other Masters in Nursing in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International7260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7260 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA7260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7260 EUR per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.