This Computer Information Technology program at Northern Arizona University also includes competency-based and hands-on learning modules to enhance acquired business skills. Parts of the curriculum are designed around highly valued certifications. Students will also augment their IT skills with the social, verbal and intercultural business skills demanded by today’s work environments.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor of Arts in Computer Information Technology?
This major is designed for students who are interested in beginning a new career or advancing a current one in the field of information technology. The program provides students with hands-on experience in the latest technologies, skills and knowledge toward common IT certifications, and the communication and business skills necessary for career advancement.
- Effective Business Communications
- Administration of Information Technology Security and Assurance
- Emerging Technologies
- Technology Management Project
- Foundations of Computer Information Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Programming Fundamentals
- Business Systems Software Development
- Design and Analysis of Data Structure
- Technology Information Literacy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 165 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- At least 30 units of upper-division courses, which may include transfer work.
- At least 30 units of coursework taken through Northern Arizona University, of which at least 18 must be upper-division courses (300-level or above). This requirement is not met by credit-by-exam, retro-credits, transfer coursework, etc.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 on all work attempted at Northern Arizona University.
International416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per year during 48 months.
National416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.