The Bachelor of Management Indigenous Nations and Organizations (INO) Major is designed in response to remarkable changes in the educational needs of Indigenous peoples, particularly the need for business-related education.
This new and unique business program, offered only at Athabasca University, will enable you to focus on principles of Indigenous business and governance. This major blends cultural relevance into the core management curriculum.
The program also acknowledges and develops the role of traditional knowledge in academic institutions. It will prepare you to meet the needs of the kind of community that you may service when you graduate.
- Administrative Officer
- Commercial Officer
- Administration Consultant
- Financial and Investment Analyst
- General Manager
- Government Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Program Officer
- Project Manager
- Training Professional
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management
- Writing in Organizations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Commercial Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Canada
- There are no formal admission requirements for this program. All you need is to be 16 or older. You can enrol anytime and start right away, regardless of your previous education.
- Please note: If you have a degree in administration, business, commerce or management, or a degree with a related major or concentration from AU or another university, you cannot apply to the Bachelor of Management in Indigenous Nations and Organizations program.
International18402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.