You can choose from a wide variety of fascinating modules in any subjects you like, depending on your interests and career aspirations – including work-related modules to help you in your current role and enhance your future employability.
Key features of the course
- Gain an understanding of your subjects in ethical, social, intellectual, academic and employment contexts
- Develop critical and reflective awareness of your own learning and professional practice
- Learn to be creative and open to new possibilities – especially in the workplace
- Builds a solid foundation for further study
Skills for career development
This diploma course can help you to develop your existing career, or be a passport to a whole new one. Its flexibility particularly suits people with multi-faceted work roles, and anyone needing to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding to manage changes in their current job or future career path. Unlike more traditional diploma courses, the Diploma of Higher Education in Combined Professional Studies from The Open University UK enables you to tailor your study to your current employment or to the sector you hope to enter in the future. You will develop enthusiasm for learning and professional development; understanding of your subjects in a broad social, academic and employment context; the skills of critical analysis and synthesis; and reflective awareness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication skills for business and management
- Discovering mathematics
- Engineering: frameworks, analysis, production
- Engineering: mathematics, modelling, applications
- Engineering: origins, methods, context
- English for academic purposes online
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Strategic Management View 5 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
There are no formal entry requirements to study this qualification. However, you are responsible for obtaining permission to use your workplace as a basis for your studies prior to registering for the first module.
Also, to successfully complete the first module you must:
- be engaged in suitable full-time or part-time employment – either paid or voluntary
- have permission to carry out work-based learning tasks in your work setting
- confirm that the work you submit is based on your practice in that setting
- have regular access to a computer connected to the internet.
Further detailed information will be sent to you once you have registered for the module.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.