Wildlife managers will meet the standards of the profession and will be familiar with and able to maintain the rules of wildlife and nature conservation.
Successful graduates of the Wildlife Management Engineering programme at Szent István University will be qualified to work in game farming and joint projects with agricultural companies, as well as forestry, fishery and rural development positions. Other possibilities include teaching the principles of nature conservation and working with hunting tourism operators.
Game management, jobs at hunting clubs, game keepers/game wardens, hunting tourism, wildlife management planning, consultation and advisory positions, wildlife administration, zoological gardens, wildlife parks, education related to wildlife and animals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wildlife anatomy and physiology
- Wildlife ecology and conservation
- Wildlife ethology and behavior
- Big game and small game management
- Habitat management
- Hunting and game management
- Trophy evaluation
- Wildlife diseases
- Game farming and ranching
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed secondary school studies proved by a High School Diploma
- Good command of English
- Payment of application and tuition fees
- Submitted required documents
- Completed Application Form
- Official copy of secondary school certificate with the final results. If it is not issued in English, an attested translation into English or Hungarian is needed
- Official copy of the English language proficiency test or attested copy (IELTS 6 or equivalent required)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae in English
- Recommendation letters of referees with their addresses contact information
- Medical clearance dated within 30 days of the submission of the application
- Copy of receipt proving payment of application fee
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEA4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 42 months.
- Application fee EUR 45 (not refundable)
- Additional costs (books, accommodation, board etc.) EUR 500/month approximately
Living costs for Gödöllő
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.