At Regent's University London (Hons) Fashion Design with Marketing pride ourselves on providing a bespoke design education, where you will be able to study in small group sizes, offering you a high level of contact with tutors and a clear focus on developing your particular interests and abilities. Your tutors will draw upon their wealth of industry experience and specialist expertise in fashion, to fully support your knowledge of current industry practices and the development of your individual talents within your chosen areas of study.
You will also be taught by industry practitioners - including designers, illustrators and trend forecasters - and will be encouraged to explore your own unique style.
Regent's central London location means you'll be surrounded by world-class design, art and architecture. Fashion students are based at our building in the stylish Marylebone Village, with its trend-setting fashion and design stores.
Elective modules allow you to expand your knowledge in a range of areas including event management, styling, photography and journalism.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pattern & Construction
- Intro to Fashion Marketing
- Global Perspectives
- Fashion Design Process
- Fashion Consumer
- Fashion History & Context
- Fashion Drawing
- The Fashion Industry
- English for Academic Purposes
- Regent’s Connect
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Fashion Design View 470 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all previous studies (i.e. secondary school and/or university certificates)
- One academic letter of recommendation
- A 300-500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to your chosen programme, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- If you are not a native English speaker, proof of your English proficiency
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.