New students receive the maximum amount of transfer credits for their one- or two-year IT degrees, as well as for previous IT credits earned. This gives students the opportunity to complete their education in the shortest time possible, and pursue their exciting new career paths in today’s business world.
The Applied Information Technology (National American University) degree is designed to provide the flexibility to integrate specialized technology and skills into a customized information technology program. It is intended for individuals with degrees, diplomas, certificates or certifications in specialty areas, such as information technology, computer science, programming, networks, computer aided design and database, or other related areas. A minimum of 27 credit hours in one specialty area is required to complete this program. This degree prepares the graduate for advancement in management or technical areas associated with their specialty field. Two options are available under this program:
Graduates of the Program at the New York College will be able to:
- Support the data management needs of business through the design, implementation, and maintenance of relational databases.
- Solve a variety of business problems through the application of structured program analysis and design concepts.
- Explain current networking technologies, including local area networks, wide area networks, the Internet, and the hardware and software used in constructing a network infrastructure.
- Implement and manage commonly used computer operating systems including both proprietary and open source systems.
- Identify, describe, install and configure the hardware associated with personal computer systems.
- Establish the information technology needs of a business, and plan an appropriate solution and procurement strategy.
- Demonstrate the use of project management techniques within an appropriate system analysis, and design lifecycle framework to develop an information system.
- Administer a network infrastructure designed to support management and production functions in business or industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The minimum duration of this program is four (4) years.
- Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
- Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
- Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
- Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The admissions process involves a comprehensive review of your academic background, test scores, application essay, recommendations, and activities both in school and in your community. All candidates for undergraduate admission must submit the following:
- Application for Admission to Undergraduate Study
- Personal statement/essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcripts
- Official transcripts of all college work, including non-credit course work, if any, and for transfer students
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Undergraduate programs tuition fees are in the range of 8,000 Euro
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.